Monday, August 31, 2009

Dont be smart with me!

There is no room for smart people in technical support anymore. Managers arent drawn from technical groups so they resent smart people, cant develop them, and will hold them back because they lack the abilities as managers to draw this type of person out and raise their abilities. The environment that is conducive to intelligence is few and far between. Its a shame that we are unable to utilize the people tools amidst our workforce, we resent them, and then ostracize them to the point they do not want to be a part of us. Why else would you gimp an intelligent person with scripts and other nonsense rather than tapping their energy in a positive way? If I hear you are here to answer the phones again, I will barf. That is not what I get paid for. Else, why am I being talked to for not helping everyone around me? After all I am just answering the phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment